The 6th Annual Singer/Songwriters' Competition takes place February 1th through March 18th (every Wed.) at a different Downtown location. Each songwriter gets to perform one original song only. There is a $5 entry fee and the money goes towards the prize fund (weekly and finals). The competition is open to all ages and allows performers that are solo, duo's or trio's, with acoustic instruments (no drums allowed due to space issues), to perform and show their talents on original music they have written. There is a $5 entry fee to sing their one original song but that helps fund the prize money along the way. The winner will win a cash prize and will also be the opening act for one of our Downtown musical events in 2015. The sign ups are cut off at 6:50 pm and we start on time at 7 pm. Event locations are being determined, check back soon.
- Due to space limitations and time limitations we can only accept 10 contestants each week.
- Sign ups begin at 6 and we cut off at 6:50 or as soon as we are filled.
- Please provide 3 copies of your song/lyrics for judges
- Please make sure your guitars are tuned before it is your turn!!
- No drums allowed due to space issues
- There is no CD player or karaoke machine available